We partner with you to provide an in-house solution from concept through to final manufacture. Using the latest design tools, we develop your concept to modelling stage. Our prototypes allow you to evaluate your component before beginning final production. Our qualified and highly skilled toolmakers manufacture your precision tools with skill and dedication.
Rella/Melville Tooling have three dedicated tool design experts that have over 60 years of experience. We have helped design 1000’s of parts and components for all industries. We take pride in offering our service not only to design your product, but also to enhance all facets like increasing appeal, strength and life or keep production cost as minimal as possible.
We use the latest computer programs for 3D Modelling and Machining to ensure parts and components are right first time round with little lead time and added costs.
Rella/Melville offer our high tech tooling facilities to your company with the convenience of the toolroom located in the same premises as the moulding shop.
We consider this essential to provide you with quick service on die trials, alterations and limit lost production time due to die maintenance and breakdowns having to be sent away for the relative work.
The toolroom provides up to date technology and equipment including:
- Latest CAD/CAM computer design programs
- 2 x CNC High Speed Machining Centres (both purchased brand new)
- Computer generated spark eroding and milling
- Basic turning, facing and milling machines
- Large Surface Grinder
- A wire cutting machine up to 300mm capacity
- Capacity in house for approximately 1200mm square dies to 3 tonne in weight
- Three full time designers/draftsperson with over 60 years of experience
Please continue to research our company by browsing our website. Any comments or queries are much appreciated, please do so via “insert contact page link here” or direct email firstname.lastname@example.org